Sunday, May 5, 2013

Holy Pinterest!


So I've been a member of Pinterest since August 2011, and let me tell you that it's been both a blessing and a curse. As of today, I have about 1,200 pins. RIDICULOUS!! That's a lot of time spent on a computer/iphone...unless you believe that the time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time (I'm a firm believer in that).

Anyways, I've come across a TON of great Spanish class resources on Pinterest, and also a ton of crappy ones (believe me, I've tested them first hand). More importantly, it's also lead me to some other great blogs. Here are some of my faves...

The Creative Language Class
 One of the greatest sites and most used by and Spanish teacher I know. Great for fun ideas but also rigorous speaking and writing activities as well. If you haven't tested this out PLEASE do so asap.

Señora Baxter's Spanish Class
A great new blog with awesome ideas for introducing vocab and classroom management.

I'll add more to this list later - I'm in a rush to get to the good parts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment